We are a social enterprise founded in 2012, with the goal of spreading gap year culture across the globe.
We offer many exciting gap year programs to people who wants to take a Gap Year.
Become our member and let’s make a better society by helping people find and achieve their dreams through a Gap Year.
As an intern, you will be tasked with researching, assisting and communication in addition to creating gap year programs that have the goal of helping people to develop themselves and have valuable experience. You will also be responsible for developing inbound programs, especially for Japanese. The intern will also have a great opportunity to improve their Korean and to truly experience the unique Korean business culture firsthand.
- Creativity to make new ideas
- The ability to turn your ideas into plans and actions.
- Communication skills through working as a team.
- Experience Korean culture and learn about Korean business culture
- Acquire a global mindset that understands and can work with different cultures.
- Work experience at a Korean Social Enterprise.
- Grow as a person who is responsible for his or her own tasks.
- Age: 18-30
- You are a university (or college/vocational school) student or are graduated
- There is a correlation between your studies and/or work experience and the field of work you request for your Internship
- Your Profile: flexible, responsible, easily adaptable to other cultures, lifestyles and conceptions of work
- Commitment to company’s rules and tasks
- You need to respect the start and end dates of the program, as well as the requirements of the company
Have an accident, illness and third party liability insurance coverage
- You fulfill all legal and formal requirements for your Internship
8 weeks or more
25h～ / Week
This is a non-paid internship for educational purpose.
Level of English or Korean : Intermediate+ (We welcome Korean speaker!)
- PC skills - MS office (Word, excel, power point)
- Interest in or experience with Gap Years (living abroad or traveling abroad)
We were founded in 2012 and are based in Seoul, South Korea with an official social vision.
We are a trusted social enterprise for people who want to take a break by means of a gap year. Also, we are holding a lot of lectures about gap years in public to further inform South Korean society.
We have a social vision to help people find and achieve their dreams, in order for them to find their place in the world.
オンライン 6/20 ゼロからはじめる実践型プログラミング講座〜vol.1 HTML編〜